

I thought the stark contrast of the white snow against the blue sky was strikingly beautiful, though this picture doesn't do it justice.
Besides our snowboarding adventure, we have stayed busy with work. Geran is working on several projects for ISU, including two remote controlled UAV's, a blimp, a nerf-dart-shooting gatling gun, and a cube made of LED lights. Sometimes I think he has too much fun with his job.... :) He also has been doing more INL programming work, which, in addition to his work projects, adds up to a very busy guy! Since he's been busy with that, I took on another little crocheting project. A friend at work taught me how to do more complicated patterns and we both made a little dress. Here's the one I made:

I think it would fit about a 1-year-old.... It's kinda short for an actual dress, but wouldn't it be darling with little leggings or something? :) I made little matching booties (not pictured) and a little flower to put on a headband. So the next baby girl in the family can have claim to it! Or, ya know, I could made another one. :) I quite enjoyed the process of creating something cute and useful out of a collection of string; very satisfying! :)
Well, I think that's it for now. Thanks for reading my ramblings!
1 comment:
The dress is sooo cute! Keep it for your little girl! I will make leggings to go with it! Just let me know when you need them!!!!! ;)
Post a Comment