Seth is officially 2 years old now. It seems like he has been 2 for several months, but it's only been a few weeks now since his birthday. So far, the "terrible two's" have been the best! (Everyone says that three's are worse....) The two words that best describe him are energetic and sweet. He is talking in sentences more, can count to 3 by himself, knows colors, and can even point to his mandible and sternum when asked. :) Can you guess who taught him those? :) We have a lot of fun together.
Here are a few pictures to summarize the last couple of months:
| Here's the tree almost done being decorated. You can tell which ornaments Seth helped with the most. |
| Seth was fascinated with this little nativity set that my brother David got for us a few years ago. |
Well, we are looking forward to Christmas! For me, I'm mostly excited for Geran to have a break! I get a little break from teaching, too. In fact, I am pretty much done for the semester. It has been a great experience, and I love all my students. I have thoroughly enjoyed it, but I won't say no to a break! I'm sure the Christmas season will fly by anyways, and before we know it, school will be in session again! School actually starts on my birthday this year, just a little side note. :)
That's it for now! See ya next time! We repainted our kitchen (with a lot of help from my family!) during Thanksgiving break so next time I will hopefully have a few pictures of that. Thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment