October 10, 2012

Oh, Seth

"Oh, Seth, oh, Seth, oh, Seth!" (That's a lot of commas in one sentence--was that the proper use??!!) I have found myself repeating "oh Seth" when he's about pull the table cloth down, get into the fridge, smear his food all over, or the like. But it's said with love--there is just no way I can get frustrated or angry with such a sweet little boy. I get satisfaction from cleaning up his messes knowing he had a good time making them!

Since the last post, Seth has grown so much! This little 10-month-old is walking all over the place and loving it. He learned how to crawl down the stairs a couple of months ago, so he can pretty much go anywhere he wants now! Sometimes he gets frustrated because he's not tall enough to get up on the couch, chairs, or bed, but he's getting close to be able to climb on to them. He loves to explore and get into EVERYTHING. As long as whatever he wants can't hurt him and won't stain him or the carpet, he's playing with it. I genuinely have blast watching him play and playing with him. This age is so much fun.

On another note, I can't believe it's October already! It seems like school just started, but the students I work with are already doing mid-terms! Wo. Fortunately, my graduate classes don't have midterms. :) Just lots of readings and on-line forum discussions....not sure which I would prefer, though. Geran's teaching is going really well, even with his extra classes he's teaching this semester. Each semester has been progressively easier and less time-consuming, but always presents new challenges with a new group of students. But he is still really enjoying his job.

Nothing too blog-worthy has happened lately; we are just rolling along in life, enjoying (mostly) every minute of it! We are super excited to have another niece or nephew coming along in March, courtesy of Tressia and Hiram! And we're just weeks away of adding the 7th grandson (no granddaughters yet on my side of the family)--my brother and his amazing wife will be having their 3rd boy later this month! Yay! We are looking forward to the Holidays so we can meet this little boy and see the rest of our families! And of course, here are some cute pictures of Seth.

I think that medicine dropper on the right is in mid-air, and I don't know how it got that way.... I didn't think Seth could really throw things that well yet....
Walking in action part 1!
Walking in action part 2!
Pretty blue eyes, huh!

1 comment:

Breach's said...

He is so Dang cute!!!! Love those Blue eyes. So far Carter is the only one out of the boy grandkids who doesn't have blue eyes. Seth is getting so big. I love the pictures of him walking. I miss that stage. I can't wait to see you guys in November. We miss you guys!

Post a Comment