Yes, Seth is over 3 months old, and yes, his room still isn't
completely finished. Don't worry though--he doesn't spend much time in
there so it doesn't bother him. :) First off though, please turn your
attention to the right side of the page, where you will find a column of
"See Seth Grow" pictures! My talented and generous sister in law Jen
made 12 onesies with her T-shirt vinyl, one for each month of Seth's
first year. They say "One Month Old," "Two Months Old," etc. So cute! I
also decided to take each month's picture with him in his carseat, so I
could actually see his growth. Obviously, I didn't think to do that till
his 3 month picture. His three month birthday happened to be on a
Sunday, so of course I put him in his "Three Month Old" onesie for
church, and all the RS ladies got a kick out of it!
Ok, back to Seth's room. Here are some pictures:
 |
| My sister Tressia came to help me paint the wall last summer. Turned out
cute, huh! The crib is from my sister in law Nina. We are so grateful
for her generosity! She gave me some of her little boy's old clothes,
too, and she has SUPER cute taste!! |
 |
| I actually MADE these curtains. Wo. I'm not a big sewer... |
 |
| My Mom sewed buttons on this blanket to make it super cute! |
| |  |
|
My friend gave me this changing table and we painted it white to match the crib. :) And I love those black and white picture of Christ! (I don't know why this picture isn't centered. Oh well. I don't want to figure out how to fix it.) |
|
|
|
|
|
We were planning on putting the rocking chair in the other corner by the blanket on the wall, but it's been in our room instead. And it will probably stay there. Till all of my future kids are too big to be held. So now I need something else for that corner. Maybe we'll put a toy box there or something like that. Or a little dresser for storage. We'll see. It's obviously not too high on my priority list!
We are enjoying life with a little baby, and it's been so much fun to see him progress! I never thought I'd be so excited about smiling, laughing, mini push-ups, or toy swatting! Seth is such a sweetheart. He loves to talk and loves to bounce in his bouncy-seat. We all think he's going to be an early walker like Daddy because he just LOVES to be on his feet, and he's always been able to put a lot of weight on his legs for a couple of months now. I might have to baby-proof the house earlier than planned....
No comments:
Post a Comment