September 20, 2009

Home, Sweet Home :)

Hello, everybody! I guess it's been awhile since our last update.... Our bad! :/ We will be better now, I promise!

We are happily settled in our little, cozy basement apartment here in Pocatello. Geran is still on the hunt for a job, and I am moseying my way through my last year of school. (Yay for being a senior!) It has been so much fun having our own place where neither one of us has roommates! (Except for each other, of course. But we like living with each other. He even cleans up after me once in awhile!) I LOVE having my own kitchen, where everything is ours and we don't have to label any food! Haha. I don't think either of us misses the single life....

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad to see a post update! You'll have to post some pictures of your little home for those of us not in Idaho. I know Morgan would love to see them!

Melissa said...

Yay Kathy! :) Congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Post a Comment